OK so finally I went completely bonkers and scrapped on the piece of fabric. I chose wrong fabric let me tell you right now, because it was really hard to scrap on it, it was just too stretchy, but oh well we learn every day.
piece of fabric (I chose fleece)
1. Cut the piece of fabric (any size you want), then finish both sides of the fabric so it looks nice, sew little “pockets” at the top and bottom (top one will be used for piece of wood to make it sturdy and tie ribbons on it).
2. Sew wide lace at the bottom of the fabric.
3. Sew on decorative trim (ribbon, anything you fancy)
4. Now place your photos, paper, embellishment where you want them to be, look at it, if you like it, use adhesive tape on the back and glue on, then carefully sew it all on (this is very tricky)
5. Finish it the way you desire, I put title on and some flowers. After you are happy with the way it looks put piece of dowel or wood through the little “tunnel” you have at the top of the fabric and tie ribbons to the ends of the dowel then hang it up.