One piece 4″ x 9 1/2″ cardstock or double-sided patterned paper.
Scor-It or Score Pal (or something to score with).
Circle punch or Coluzzle cutting system.
Transparency (I just used some clear packaging from some embellishments)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Line the 4″ x 9 1/2″ cardstock or patterned paper with the short edge along the top of your score tool. Score at 1″ and 3″.
2. Turn the cardstock so that the long end is at the top of your score tool. Score at 1″, 3″, 4″ and 6″. Then move your piece over and score again at 7 1/16″ and 9 1/16″. (This might take a bit of figuring if you are using the Scor-It, but just look at the picture below. )
3. Cut the peices out as shown below.
4. Next cut the little triangular peices off the tabs (as seen below):
5. Using your exacto knife/blade cut a small notch on the second score line from the right. (the side opposite of the little end tab).
6. Using your coluzzle or circle punch cut out a window in the second segment as seen below.
7. Apply adhesive to the backside around the circle.
8. Then flip your project over to the right side and add adhesive along the 4 tabs as shown in the picture:
9. Now start folding up your box. Take the adhesive off around the circle and add your transparency (your window) and take the adhesive off the four tabs and shape your box.
10. Add embellishements and fill with small treats!! 🙂 The perfect gift!!
Ribbon used is from the October Savvy n Sassy Ribbon kit.
*Thank you to Brenda Quintana for the inspiration for these sweet little boxes! 🙂